- X-O Skeleton for body alignment and Buoyancy
- NBR X-O Skeleton for aided buoyancy (3:5 Version only)
- Bicep release for stroke efficiency
- Arm Crossover alignment for correct positioning and reduced snaking/Fish tailing in the water
- Calf Release for improved kick, propulsion and circulation
- Break-away zipper for Transition speed
- The most flexible lining material available
- Neoprene flexibility, thickness and stretch combination unmatched in the industry
Low Neck Line
HUUB know they have the most comfortable neck in the wetsuit industry. They don’t fold and stitch, HUUB refuse to create a tourniquet of rubber to restrict breathing and flexibility HUUB stood alone and will stand by this simple and effective design.
3MM UPPER BODY MATERIALS AND 5MM LOWER BODY MATERIALS
85% of triathletes come to the sport from a non-swimming background and many suffer from low sinking legs in the water as they swim. Of course the buoyancy of any wetsuit helps bring the legs up higher but never before have wetsuits been designed specifically for these swimmers with a large buoyancy difference between the upper and lower bodies. Until you swim in one of these suits you won’t believe how high your legs can be, they will feel glued to the surface and your potential as a swimmer will be truly unleashed! As HUUB designed these sophisticated high technology suits, they increasingly moved away from neoprene towards new materials with properties of increased buoyancy and specified levels of stretch.