The Roka Men's Maverick Elite Triathlon Wetsuit has an almost identical design to the Maverick Pro at a more affordable price. The essential features of the Maverick Pro are incorporated into the Maverick Elite, including a buoyancy panel down the center of the suit to encourage smooth body rotation. This wetsuit is ideal for value-conscious triathletes seeking optimal buoyancy in the legs and outstanding flexibility in the arms and shoulders.
Buy This Suit If:
You are looking for lower-body buoyancy to improve swim position.
- Arms/Shoulders: 1.5mm Yamamoto #39.
- Chest: 3mm Yamamoto #39.
- Back: 3mm Yamamoto #39.
- Legs: 5mm.
- Back of ankle/calf: 2mm Yamamoto #39.
- RS2 technology on sides of legs: 1.5mm.
- Waist to neck front/back centerline buoyancy panel: 5mm Yamamoto #40.
- Buoyancy panel at centerline for efficient, smooth rotation.
- Thicker, less stretchy neoprene in core and legs for improved stability and fastest body positioning.
- Quick-release ankle panels: Heat taped for durability, but allow easy wetsuit removal.
- Low-cut neck: Seals out water while preventing constriction.
Mens size small fits approximately 5'6"-5'10" in height and 135-150lbs in weight