In Store wetsuit repairs. Cost depends on the severity of damage, judged by staff discretion. A minimum of $5 is charged per knick.
Bringing your suit into the store:
1. Must be clean and dry. Staff cannot repair wet or dirty suits as the specialized neoprene cement will not adhere.
2. Takes an average of 5 days for staff to repair. Rush wetsuits (less than 3 days) will be an additional $30. Repair time may be longer if damage is extensive
3. Cost of repair will be assessed by staff and you will be notified before the repair begins.
4. We do not alter wetsuits.
5. We do not repair drysuits or any arm/neck gaskets and do not have the machinery to fix/replace zippers.