Wetsuit Resale Guidelines:
• Wetsuits for potential consignment will only be accepted Wednesdays – Saturdays between 10 – 6pm
• Wetsuit must be free from rips, tears, holes or other damages. You may have your wetsuit repaired by Tri It, prior to consigning for a fee.
• We do not accept:
o paddling or water skiing wetsuits
o shorty wetsuits
o damaged wetsuits
o Xterra brand wetsuits
o NOTE: Please don't take it personally if some or all of your items are not a fit for our store. It may not always make sense to you, but our decisions are based on research and experience, and it's never our intention to disappoint.
• Wetsuits will be given a 60 day period to sell. If the wetsuit does not sell within the 60 day time period, it will be taken off the floor. The wetsuit must then be picked up within 30 days of being taken off the floor. Tri It is not responsible for wetsuits left longer than the period specified.
• Tri It will set a price that they feel is competitive enough to create a sale, but also profitable to the customer. Price will be set base on realistic value, current supply and demand as well as salability.
• When your wetsuit is sold, Tri It will provide the client with 50% of the cash from the price of the wetsuit sale or 100% credit towards merchandise at the store.