CEP Women's Hiking Merino Compression Socks
Unrivalled by any other brand, CEP Hiking Merino Compression Tall Socks for Women seamlessly combine advanced compression technology and Merino wool comfort.
Our trademark compression profile improves circulation and reduces foot swelling, while the Merino wool regulates temperature for ultimate comfort. The anatomical design, along with the perfectly placed padding, helps to prevent blisters and discomfort so you can stay on the trails longer in these top-quality compression socks.
- NEW asymmetric, seamless toe box design for a perfect blister-free fit
- 15-20 mmHg compression on foot and arch; 20-30 mmHg compression from ankle to calf
- Specifically designed for temperature regulation
- Strategically-placed padding provides extra cushion for long-lasting comfort
- Compression adds ankle stabilization for long hiking trips
- Blend of synthetic fibers, Merino wool, and precise compression provide comfort and durability
- Low-maintenance ownership - machine wash and dry
Compression Level: 20-30 mmHg
Material: 66% Polyamide (Nylon), 23% Merino Wool, 11% Elastane