Triathlon Training in Four Hours a Week by Eric Harr
Training for a triathlon will get you in the best shape of your life, not to mention give you a new and exciting fitness pursuit. More than that, it will change your life in ways you never imagined.
In 1994, when Eric Harr decided to train for his first triathlon in the U.S. Virgin Islands, the extent of his exercise was walking to the local mango stand for lunch. That one simple step set in motion dozens of other positive steps. Eric began eating better, had more energy, and grew more sensitized to the joys of everyday life.
Triathlon Training in Four Hours a Week is the key to unlocking a healthy, passion-filled life. All the motivation and practical advice you need to train for and finish a triathlon is within these pages:
• Four separate training programs to accommodate every fitness level
• A complete list of all the gear you need, with money-saving tips on how to get it for less
• A 40-minute stretch-and-strengthen workout you can do at home--plus an abbreviated 10-minute workout for those days when you''re pressed for time
• A complete menu plan with delicious, healthy meal choices to fuel your active body
• Strategies to stay motivated and injury-proof your body
• Discounts on triathlon gear, race entry fees, travel expenses and lodging
• A minute-by-minute guide to your race day